"Enhance mechanical properties in the most economical way"
The T6 heat treatment process performed on heat treatable aluminium alloys compromises Solution Annealing (T4) followed by Precipitation Hardening (T5)*. This heat treatment enhances mechanical properties like UTS, Yield strength, Machinability and Hardness of Aluminium Castings to highest degree. In the solution annealing procces, castings are taken to their eutectic temperature and then rapidly quenched in water. Equipment provided by Energy Systech includes the entire material handling system required to achieve this. Uniformity of temperature in the furnace results in very consistent properties in the castings. For furthur information please see support data section
1) Strong Elevated structure.
2) Powerful air circulation in circular geometry giving excellent temperature uniformity.
3) Ceramic Fibre lining giving excellent energy economy.
4) Capacity range - 400 kg to 1500 kg.
5) Reliable, long life vertical heaters.
6) Mechanical Up/Down motion with “dunking” facility.
7) Powered movement of Tank and Door trolley.
8) Sharp, quick quenching within 15 seconds.
9) Can also act as a Precipitation hardening furnace.
10) Manual & Motorized option available for charge trolley.